Command Line - Contribution
Skyflow is an open source project. Anyone can contribute. To explain how to contribute, we will take the example of the hello command.
1 - Fork project
The first step is to get the project from Github.
2 - Install dependences
Go to the root of the project with cd command and use npm install to install the dependencies.
3 - Let's create our class
A command is defined by a class. So by creating the class in src/Command directory, our command will be created. Class structure should look like the code below
When the class is loaded, the application container is injected in the constructor.
4 - Run our command
Let’s add something to our command
To run our command, use node index.js add
5 - Documentation
Each command must be documented. Let’s use the annotations to document our class.
- @class (required) : Class name
- @module (required) : Module name. Default value is Command
- @author (optional) : Command author.
- @command (required) : Command name.
- @arguments (optional) : Command arguments.
- @see (optional) : External link for more details.
- @options (optional) : Command options.
- @examples (optional) : Examples that illustrate the use of the command.
- @related (optional) : Commands that are related to this command.
- @since (required) : The version of implementation.
6 - Commit message guidelines
Commit message must be formatted. We follow Angular Commit Message Guidelines